Product Code: 28542
Celotex TD4000 provides a quick and easy way to achieve effective thermally insulated flat roof decks for building structures such as small extensions or garage roofs where there will only be occasional trafficking.
With low emissivity foil facings, TD4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
• Board size: 1200mm x 2400mm
• Thickness (mm): 96, 106, 116, 126 (includes 5.5mm plywood)
• Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
With Celotex TD4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
• Is ideal for use in occasionally trafficked applications
• Is a three-in-one product to provide deck, vapour control layer and insulation
• Provides warm roof construction due to over joist installation
• Is rapidly installed and weatherproofed
• Accepts a wide variety of weathering systems
• Is available in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm
• Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings
For full and detailed product information, please download the TD4000 product datasheet.