Product Code: 28549
Celotex CG5000 is our premium performance PIR solution specifically designed for partial fill cavity wall applications. Through ongoing product innovation and breakthrough design, CG5000 represents pioneering progression within the PIR industry.
With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, CG5000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
• Board size: 1200mm x 450mm
• Thickness (mm): 40, 50, 60, 70, 75, 85, 100
• Lambda: 0.021W/mK
With Celotex CG5000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
• Has a lower thermal conductivity value (0.021W/mK) compared with other typical PIR insulation boards providing enhanced thermal performance and better U-values
• Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008
• Has Class O fire performance throughout the entire product in accordance with BS 476
• Includes low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings giving improved thermal performance within cavity air spaces
• Is specifically targeted at partial-fill cavity wall applications
• Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings
For full and detailed product information, please download the CG5000 product datasheet