Product Code: xxxx
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll is a low density wool based insulation roll that is quick and easy to install. It contains 75% Sheep’s wool, 15% recycled polyester and 10% polyester binder with a high recycled content.
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll is available in a convenient compressed form that significantly reduces transport impacts. Once unpacked, it regains its original thickness to provide effective thermal insulation. Like all THERMAFLEECE products, it is long-lasting, safe to handle and contributes to a healthier indoor environment by regulating moisture and absorbing harmful airborne substances in the home.
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll can reduce CO2 emissions by many tonnes over the lifetime of use. What’s more, wool fixes carbon dioxide helping reduce greenhouse gas levels.
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll is safe to handle without the need for personal protective equipment. It can be recycled or safely disposed of at the end of its life.
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll contains a lofting agent to maintain durability, fibre stability and structural integrity creating a long lasting insulation.
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll is manufactured and supplied in accordance with ISO 9001 quality and ISO 14001 environmental management systems.
• Roofs – Lofts & Warm Roof
• Walls – Timber Frame & Solid Wall
• Floors – Suspended Ground Floor & Between Floor.
• Thermal Conductivity: 0.040 Wm-1K-1
• Water Absorption (@100% RH): 30% w/w
• Specific Heat Capacity: 1800 Jkg-1K-1
• Mould Resistance - CUAP 2002-01-25: Pass
• Moth/Beetle Proofing - ISO 3998: Pass
• Vapour Resistivity: 9 MN•s•g–1m–1
• Ignition Point: >500oC
• Spread of Fire to BS 5803-4: Pass
• Recoverability and thickness, EN 823: Pass
• Dimensional stability to EN 1604: Pass
INSTALLATION AND HANDLING
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll is harmless and can be installed without gloves or protective clothing, although we recommend you wear a dust mask in enclosed spaces such as lofts.
Protect the insulation from prolonged exposure to sunlight when unpacked and avoid wetting for extended periods, store under cover and clear of the ground.
THERMAFLEECE EcoRoll can be cut using a straight edge and a Stanley knife, or simply torn apart.